The world of fashion is reeling after the apparent suicide of "creative genius" Alexander McQueen


His body was discovered at his flat in London. It's a shock news for all fashionista that love his work and creative idea. I know about this when one of my friend tag me in his photo that written....

ON BEHALF OF LEE MACQUEEN'S FAMILY, ALEXANDER MCQUEEN TODAY ANNOUNCES THE TRAGIC NEWS THAT LEE MCQUEEN, THE FOUNDER AND DESIGNER OF THE ALEXANDER MCQUEEN BRAND HAS BEEN FOUND DEAD AT HIS HOME. AT THIS STAGE IT IS INAPPROPRIATE TO COMMENT ON THIS TRAGIC NEWS BEYOND SAYING THAT WE ARE DEVISTATED AND ARE SHOCK AND GRIEF WITH LEE'S FAMILY.

Is it real? Oh My God i just can't belive it when i saw this. I google it and at last i've confirm my self that it's real.... He is one of the designers that inspired me to design more and more creative work. Although i din't show people my design but i really happy that people like him gave such an inspiration to others and espacially to me. Hope you will rest in peace. And your name will never and ever be forgotten.

ALEXANDER MCQUEEN


1 Response to The world of fashion is reeling after the apparent suicide of "creative genius" Alexander McQueen

  1. thanks..